Don’t let oily skin keep your beauty down. Control skin’s oil production for a fresh and bright look. The using of an oil control face wash is the safe and effective way to remove oil. A face wash, for oily skin, can dissolves dirt, excess oil and makeup gently. So, use an oil control face wash to keep clean your oily face by removing excess oil.
Otherwise, you may lose your natural beauty due to skin’s dryness. If you use harsh soap to eliminate excess oil, it may dry out your skin. It also can damage skin’s moisture barrier. As a result, your skin won’t look smooth and soft anymore. So, you wash your oily face with a mild cleansing face wash using the harsh soap instead.
Besides, many of you go through different ways to treat the oily skin. They do use home remedies to control the oil of their skin naturally. But these are very time consuming and inconvenience for your busy life. On the contrary, the oil control face washes will give you the best result within a short time.
Read Also: 10 Best Skin Lightening Creams for Dark Skin
Why does your skin become oily?
Your skin may be oily genetically. Too much cleansing, exfoliating or scrubbing can also lead to an oily skin. Moreover, oil production on the skin increases with the rise of heat in summer. Sun tanning also causes the sebaceous glands to surge the production of oil.
Necessity to control oil from face at teenage
The teenagers should know that oily skin not only looks shiny but also it may damage your beauty permanently. Let’s know how.
- Excess oil causes acne prone skin by clogging pores. Oily skin is the base of acne, pimples, blackheads etc. They can make even your fair facial look shadowy for the future.
- The dark spots left by acne are totally responsible to bring darkness on your face. The dark spots take a long time to lighten. So, teenagers should have an oil-free skin.
- The dirt and blemishes easily accumulate on the oily skin and build up dead skin cells that cause early age. Besides, excessive oil emission makes the skin thicker fast.
- A greasy face may leave you behind the future carrier you want. Because everybody likes a brighter look and a dazzling appearance makes you confident to go ahead.
Things to consider before choosing an oil control face wash
Oily skin needs the right clean and specific care to look and feel its best. So, select your best oil control face wash sincerely. Before choosing an oil control face wash, know the following tips. These will help to pick the perfect product without wasting the money & time.
- Check if the face wash is transparent and free of sulfate and extra moisturizer.
- Look on the label to find the words like “oil control or oil absorbing or for oily skin or foaming”.
- Pick the face wash with the ingredients like menthol, charcoal, benzoyl peroxide, tea tree oil, salicylic acid, neem etc.
- If you are a new someone, buy the smallest possible pack for trial.
- If your skin is oily acne-prone, foaming oil control face washes will be perfect for you.
- If you’re allergic to aspirin, don’t use salicylic acid containing face washes on your skin.
- Choose such a face wash that balances pH and slows the growth of bacteria and prevents breakouts.
10 Best Oil Control Face Washes for Teenage Girls
Use an oil-control face wash that purifies pores and regulates oil production without leaving your skin feeling dry. Look for the 10 best oil control face washes below. These will help to narrow down your search to find the right face wash.
Clearasil Hydra-Blast Oil-Free Face Wash
This face wash replenishes the skin. It gently washes away dirt, oil, and bacteria. It is dermatologist tested. This oil-free face wash works as a gentle and effective cleanser. It is formulated with a moisturizing complex that gently cleanses your oily skin. Clearasil Hydra-Blast Oil-Free Face Wash keeps your skin clear of breakouts with an anti-acne active. Besides, it has a nice exfoliating texture that works to remove dead skin cells. Use this acne and oil control face wash for a clearer skin every day.
Cetaphil Oil Control Foam Wash
It gives you the best result to look and feel your face less greasy in one step. Cetaphil Oil Control Foam Wash rinses clean, leaving no pore-clogging residue behind. It removes oil & impurities, so skin looks and feels its best. This face wash contains no soap to maintain the pH balance of the skin. Moreover, it soothes irritated skin and protects the skin barrier. So, use this mild and nonirritating face wash to clean your oily skin without over-drying.
Basis Cleaner Clean Face Wash
This face wash deeply cleanses your dirt and oily skin. Basis Cleaner Clean Face Wash also gives you a revitalized and refreshed facial look. This face wash gel is 100% soap free that does not disturb the moisture balance. This oil-free gel gives you a clean and non-greasy face. Its gentle botanicals foam dissolves away makeup, dirt, and pollution and gives you a clear skin. So, wash your oily face with this oil-free face wash for a glowing and bright face.
TREE TO TUB SOAPBERRY FACE WASH
This face wash is the most gentle and nourishing, made straight from wild soapberries. It leaves your face smooth and clean in just 5 days. This face wash also removes excess oil by using deep pore cleanser botanicals. TREE TO TUB SOAPBERRY FACE WASH controls oily skin and works as a natural acne treatment. More, happy to know that it is hypoallergenic & dermatologist recommended. You can use this mild face wash hopefully to get an oil-free look.
GARNIER SkinActive Shine Control Cleansing Gel
This face cleansing gel is made with sodium chloride, charcoal powder, citric acid, menthol, etc. GARNIER SkinActive Shine Control Cleansing Gel brings a matte look on your glossy face in 1 use. It also offers you a clearer skin by removing excess oil from the skin. This gel is the perfect product to remove the surface shine. So, use this gel face wash to get a clean and shine-free facial look. Apply it every day to keep clean your oily face.
Soultree Nutgrass Face Wash
This face wash includes neem extracts, turmeric, and chamomile. It deeply cleanses oily skin and gives you a fresh & rejuvenated feeling. Soultree Nutgrass Face Wash removes excess oil and retains your facial glow. Also, this face wash helps to boost skin radiance by keeping the skin oil-free. Moreover, it is usable for oily to combination skin. Besides, this face wash is free from any harmful chemicals and safe for daily use. It smells a pleasant citrusy fragrance during use.
CW BEGGS AND SONS OIL CONTROL FACE WASH
CW BEGGS AND SONS OIL CONTROL FACE WASH regulates sebum production and shine. It also cleanses and protects the skin’s natural moisture barrier. Its non-greasy formula not only controls oil secretion but also reduces bacterial growth. This face wash is hypoallergenic and provides a cooling sensation. Moreover, it removes dead skin cells and promotes hydration by controlling the pH level. This face wash contains sodium chloride, citric acid, salicylic acid, menthol, etc. Use this mild face wash frequently a day.
VLCC Acne Care Oil Control Face Wash
It delivers visible results in just 3 days in controlling excess oil without drying out the skin. VLCC Acne Care Oil Control Face Wash purifies your impure facial skin from inside. As a result, your skin becomes revitalized where the acne gets no chance for further development. Not only that but also it kills harmful bacteria and facilitates the drying of pimples. So, wash your face daily with this nice face wash for a non-greasy sensation.
JOVEES Tea Tree Oil Control Face Wash
This oil control face wash has been specially formulated for oily skin. It deeply cleanses the skin to solve the oily skin problems. JOVEES Tea Tree Oil Control Face Wash gives you a clear facial look without shine. This face wash reduces oil production thereby keeping the natural balance of your skin. More, it obviously offers you an oil-free but soft face by acting as a natural oil controller. Use it daily for a less oily face.
nyah Aloevera Scrub Oil Control Face Wash
It is perfect for those who have normal to oily skin. Mainly, nyah Aloevera Scrub Oil Control Face Wash works to regulate sebum formation and prevent acne. It also gives you a fresh appearance by deeply cleansing your greasy face. This oil control face wash can deliver you the best result of exfoliating too. The aloe vera makes this face wash so cooling for you. So, wash your oily face with this scrub face wash to sustain a matte look.
How to Use Oil Control Face Wash
- At first wet hands and face. Take a dime-size amount of face wash into hands, add water and work into a lather. Now apply onto face and massage with gentle circular motions. Rinse well with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Avoid eye area while massaging. Too much using of oil absorbing face wash may dry out the skin. So, use the oil control face wash twice daily; morning and evening.
- If you need more wash to get your face less oily, then you can use it frequently. When your skin produces less oil, reduce application.
More Tips to Control Excess Oil Emission from Your Face
Apart from the oil controlling face wash, there are more tips for you. You can pursue the following suggestions to control oil from your face naturally.
- Stress is indirectly responsible to produce more oil. So, stay stress-free.
- Use blotting sheets to wipe your oily face and do not use a lotion containing facial tissues.
- Maintain a consistent cleansing routine to keep your skin less oily.
- The deficiency of vitamin B2 results in an oily skin. So, start eating organ meats, wheat germ, nuts, and whole grains for vitamin B2.
- Cook your food by using extra virgin oils like coconut, olive, vegetable and canola oil.
- Do not go overboard as excessive cleansing because it will stimulate your glands to produce more oil.
- Always keep the skin clean from impurities and dirt.
- Opt for a gentle exfoliation by using an antibacterial soap.
- Use fuller’s earth, egg white, aloe vera, lemon juice, tomatoes, cucumber, etc as the home remedy.
- Reduce perspiration because the more you sweat the more your oil emission.
The above-mentioned face washes are safe and effective to control skin’s oil production. They are also easy to use and able to deliver the best result within a short time. I think, not only teenagers but also adults with oily skin will be benefited by using those face washes.
After reading this article, hope you have found the best face wash to get rid of the oily skin. Are you ready to choose your best face wash now? If you ready, what are you waiting for? Buy your best one right now.